Wednesday, May 19

And now for something moderately similar . . .

Okay, here I am.

First: a round of applause for gabe chouinard, who (in addition to hosting this place) has done all the heavy lifting around here. He pretty much had to, since everything I know about coding for the Web could fit into the end of my dick, and he was getting altogether tired of pestering me to start a blog. This looks like home to me, and if you find yourself comfortable here, drop a line to let gabe know. He loves fan-mail. Hey, me too.

I'll be around.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice layout, Gabe. I dig it. And glad you joined the blogosphere, Matt. Lookin' forward to what ya do with it, man.

Yeehaw!

--Mahesh

gabe chouinard said...

I tried to put some decent comments on this blog, but kept getting errors. I'll look for something more effective than the Bloggercomments.

Luke said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Matt. Looking forward to your posts.

Nice layout, Gabe.

Angela said...

Woohoo! I look forward to seeing this is action. :)

Scott Lynch said...

So here we have the Second Miracle of that little cheesewad Chouinard! About time.

Just kiddin', Gabe. Well done. And it IS about freakin' time, Matt. Now be funny on command! Dance for us, monkey, dance!

If I have any qualms at all with the look of the blog, I have to say... it just looks a bit... libertarian.

Anonymous said...

It looks librarian?

Robert James said...

This is awesome! Nice banner too, Gabe!

Cora said...

Glad to see you joining the ranks of the bloggers, Matt. And also props to Gabe for the nice clear design.

Anonymous said...

I can finally stop holding my breath -- I was doing so for so long that my vision had crept down to a pinpoint and I was flailing about blindly (and had knocked BOTH copies of Shatterpoint to the floor). Welcome to the world of blogs, Matt. Is there a POKE THE BEAR button in the works?

Mervius

Joe Crow said...

Hey, welcome to the giant time-suck. Y'know, I hadda actually sign up for a blog to leave this comment. Coz, all I need is something else to keep me from writing...