Thursday, May 27

Arithmetic

Did the math today: if I can write 35 pages a week of keepable Ep III material, I'll be able to turn in the ms on time and even have a month or six weeks for revisions before things start to turn ugly.

I can do this. Which is a relief: I'm not in as much trouble as I thought.

The upshot is that if you see a post in this place, it means I've accomplished my five pages for the day. Today was six, so I'm feeling particularly virtuous.





See you space cowboy . . .

4 comments:

mogzz said...

no time fore love doctor jones

Mastadge said...

So, how long's the Ep III novel going to be? 125k words?

Anonymous said...

And does that mean we'll be seeing CBK some time in 2005? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the frivolous post, but I just found your blog and I've gotta say, at 2 in the morning there are few things more surreal than seeing an author you like make a random Cowboy Bebop reference. :) -LKM