Thursday, May 27

Arithmetic

Did the math today: if I can write 35 pages a week of keepable Ep III material, I'll be able to turn in the ms on time and even have a month or six weeks for revisions before things start to turn ugly.

I can do this. Which is a relief: I'm not in as much trouble as I thought.

The upshot is that if you see a post in this place, it means I've accomplished my five pages for the day. Today was six, so I'm feeling particularly virtuous.





See you space cowboy . . .

3 comments:

NSB said...

So, how long's the Ep III novel going to be? 125k words?

Anonymous said...

And does that mean we'll be seeing CBK some time in 2005? :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the frivolous post, but I just found your blog and I've gotta say, at 2 in the morning there are few things more surreal than seeing an author you like make a random Cowboy Bebop reference. :) -LKM