Saturday, February 12

And they're OFF!

The Great Friggin' Gonzo REVENGE OF THE SITH Tour log

Part One

Seems early for Part One, don't it? I thought so too, till I checked in over at The Force.Net in my author thread, there to find, much to my surprise, that the tour will begin . . .













Yes, We Have a Winner -- check your office pools -- the tour will begin . . .













(wait for it . . .)




























April 2 in Raleigh-Durham, North CAROLINA!

Woo-HOO!


Now, if I can just get them to tell ME this stuff . . .

8 comments:

Barb said...

Isn't someone supposed to tell you this directly?

MWS said...

I'll get the itinerary as soon as it's all official.

It doesn't really matter. It's all limos (not stretches -- no champange and caviar 'n' shit, but that's okay 'cause I'm allergic to champagne and toast points both . . . and caviar without toast points is just fucking fish eggs) and airplanes and lit-guide types. They just take me where I'm supposed to go, then the people there tell me what I'm supposed to do. I do it, then I go to the next place.

Eventually, I go home.

Scott Lynch said...

April 2! My favorite day of the year... the day I escaped from the womb.

RobB said...

Cool deal, Matt. I guess it is safe to assume you will be coming to NYC.

Scott - nice Family Guy reference.

RobB said...

Cool deal, Matt. I guess it is safe to assume you will be coming to NYC.

Scott - nice Family Guy reference.

Anonymous said...

You could be going from Denver to Los Angeles without a stop in Phoenix?

So not fair.


-- Summer

Anonymous said...

Damn, Stover, you're stalking me.... err, well sorta.

I lived in Chicago for a year, up until I met this girl and went across the country doing charity work and promoting volunteerism. Ended up shacking up with her... guess where? Raleigh North Carolina.

I was thinking about maybe taking up martial arts in Chicago, and if I had I probably would have tried to do it at your school, assuming you were teaching. Maybe I'll get to meet you down here.

--Shane

Cora said...

Any chance of you putting in a few appearances on this side of the pond? Maybe at one of the bookfairs?